It’s been a week since the big announcement and the trailer that came with it, and a number of big discussions have sprang up from all over the Elder Scrolls Online community in their wake. This week, Ethan and Road cover the recent news, and then turn the discussion to thoughts on costs and “paygates”. Are the prices really so astronomical to make such a fuss?
Below, we’ve included several links from the community that we feel you should give a look.
In the News:
- New Beta Invites – February 4th
- Unboxing the Imperial Edition
- Imperial Edition outselling Standard by 5x
- Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack 12
- Developer Question of the Week #56
- Ryan’s Article on MMORPG
- Editorial – Why Unlocking Races is a Good Thing
- Editorial – The Cost of ESO
- Parody Song: The Night of a PvP’er